Skin Amour Rosemary & Ylang Ylang Body Butter 100g
Skin Amour brings you natural skincare with our Rosemary & Ylang Ylang Body Butter.
Combining natural, skin-loving and deeply moisturising Shea butter with rosemary and ylang ylang essential oils, this stimulating, sweet scented blend heals the skin and reduces the signs of ageing.
Perfect for all types of skin, the jar is packed with nature's best. Nutrient-rich, it locks in moisture, fades scarring and stretch marks, heals dry skin and other conditions including eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. And used daily, it deeply conditions the skin.
Imported directly from Ghana, the Shea butter we use for our body butters is soothing, healing and leaves your skin beautifully soft and supple. Rich in vitamins A, E, F, K and fatty acids it is the perfect food for your skin.
No heat whatsoever is used in order to preserve all the fabulous benefits Shea in it's raw state has to offer.
How to use:
Overnight Face Cream
For best results, wash and exfoliate (gently) facial skin and whilst skin is still damp, apply body butter to the face.
Use after shower and spread evenly all over body or throughout the day as a softening and moisturising hand cream.
On damp hair, spread a moderate amount evenly throughout the hair and style as desired.
Natural, Unrefined Shea Butter
- One of the safest, most beneficialnatural oils available, chockfull of
antioxidants that are supremely beneficial to skin health
- Fades blemishes, scars and stretch marks,
- Similar to the natural moisturisers found in sebum so is very well and easily absorbed into the skin
- Natural source of vitamin A, which helps to reduce wrinkles; vitamin E, which helps prevent sun damage and, moisturises skin and keeps it clear and healthy and vitamin F, which protects and rejuvenates the skin.
- Rich in cinnamic acid, which is responsible for Shea’s anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and UV skin protective properties and skin regeneration.
- It's also rich in fatty acids – oleic, palmitic and linoleic acids – which protect, nourish and prevent the skin from drying, leaving it smooth and supple.
- Similar to the sebum produced by our sebaceous glands. It's an emollient, which means it works as an effective moisturiser, preventing and alleviating dry skin, locks in moisture, leaving the skin soft and supple.
- Keeps oil levels balanced & non-comedogenic
- Rich in iodine (essential for preventing growth of bacteria) and antioxidants.
- Rich source of vitamin E, a long known anti-ageing nutrient and also a compound that also helps thicken hair.
- In combination with Shea butter, it makes for a natural and effective alleviant of eczema, acne and other dry, inflammatory skin conditions.
- When used on the hair, it replenishes moisture, improves hair texture, helps detangle and adds shine and softness to it.
Rosemary Essential Oil
- Rich in carnosol – an antioxidant known for its anti-cancer & anti-inflammatory properties
- Antimicrobial & antiseptic properties that help prevent oily skin & acne
- Tones skin giving it a healthy glow
- Helps fade stretch marks
- Anti-inflammatory effects help reduce swelling & puffiness of the skin
- Medicinal qualities make it a natural treatment for inflammatory skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema & psoriasis
- Helps to heal burns & soothe the skin
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Helps retain moisture, keeping skin smooth, hydrated & soft
- Balances secretion of sebum, so is able to help both oily and dry skin
- Increases blood flow
- Relieves inflammatory skin conditions like eczema