Skin Amour Lavender And Rose Geranium Body Butter
Skin Amour brings you natural skincare with our Lavender & Rose Geranium Body Butter.
We pair our natural organic Shea butter with lavender and rose geranium essential oils. This magical and most beautifully scented combination improves skin complexion, heals the skin and reduces the signs of ageing. On top of this has a calming and relaxing effect.
Imported directly from Ghana, the Shea butter we use for our body butters is soothing, healing and leaves your skin beautifully soft and supple. Rich in vitamins A, E, F, K and fatty acids it is the perfect food for your skin.
No heat whatsoever is used in order to preserve all the fabulous benefits Shea, in it's raw state, has to offer.
How to use:
Overnight Face Cream
For best results, wash and exfoliate (gently) facial skin and whilst skin is still damp, apply body butter to the face.
Use after shower and spread evenly all over body or throughout the day as a softening and moisturising hand cream.
On damp hair, spread a moderate amount evenly throughout the hair and style as desired.
Natural, Unrefined Shea Butter
- One of the safest, most beneficial natural oils available, chockfull of
antioxidants that are supremely beneficial to skin health
- Fades blemishes, scars and stretch marks
- Similar to the natural moisturisers found in sebum so is very well and easily absorbed into the skin
- Natural source of vitamin A, which helps to reduce wrinkles; vitamin E, which helps prevent sun damage and, moisturises skin and keeps it clear and healthy and vitamin F, which protects and rejuvenates the skin.
- Rich in cinnamic acid, which is responsible for Shea’s anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and UV skin protective properties and skin regeneration.
- It's also rich in fatty acids – oleic, palmitic and linoleic acids – which protect, nourish and prevent the skin from drying, leaving it smooth and supple.
- Similar to the sebum produced by our sebaceous glands. It's an emollient, which means it works as an effective moisturiser, preventing and alleviating dry skin, locks in moisture, leaving the skin soft and supple.
- Keeps oil levels balanced & non-comedogenic (which means it
doesn’t clog the pores)
- Rich in iodine (essential for preventing growth of bacteria) and antioxidants.
- Rich source of vitamin E, a long known anti-ageing nutrient and also a compound that also helps thicken hair.
- In combination with Shea butter, it makes for a natural and effective alleviant of eczema, acne and other dry, inflammatory skin conditions.
- When used on the hair, it replenishes moisture, improves hair texture, helps detangle and adds shine and softness to it.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Restores skin complexion & reduces acne
- Slows ageing with powerful antioxidants
- Improves eczema & psoriasis
- Heals insect bites & stings
- Has a cooling effect on skin
- Heals burns & wounds
Rose Geranium Essential Oil
- Helps fade scars & stretch marks
- Helps treat acne, dermatitis & psoriasis
- Rich in antioxidants, which prevent cellular damage
- Prevents inflammation
- Astringent properties that help reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Keeps skin looking healthy, radiant & youthful